About Your Stay
Your visit to eos sleep diagnostics involves comprehensive evaluation of your sleep health during an overnight stay at our sleep lab.
Our specially-trained sleep lab technicians make sure you are comfortable during your stay and answer all of your questions for you. After your visit, our physicians provide important diagnostic information about your sleep health as well as craft an individualized care plan that reflects your need for further assessment, CPAP or CPAP alternatives, medications, therapies, or sleep health education.
- Special Needs: At eos sleep diagnostics, we can accommodate for patients with hearing problems, oxygen needs, vision conditions, and other special circumstances. Patients and their families who require special needs should notify eos sleep diagnostics prior to a scheduled appointment to ensure a smooth visit.
- What to Expect During Your Visit: Your stay at eos sleep diagnostics’ sleep lab in New York City will begin at 8:30pm to give time for paperwork and appropriate medical preparations before you go to sleep for the night. Each suite is equipped with a high-quality bed, seating, comfortable sheets and blanket, and a private bathroom. You will be able to use the restroom as needed throughout the night and should feel like you are staying at a luxury hotel for the evening. In the morning, please be ready to leave by 6:00am, unless otherwise confirmed by one of our staff members.
- Eating: Please arrive at eos sleep diagnostics having already eaten dinner. There are numerous restaurants and cafés nearby for patients who choose to eat dinner close to our sleep lab or who would like to have breakfast nearby in the morning.
Please adhere to the following guidelines when visiting eos sleep diagnostics in order to ensure the highest quality of care and testing results:
- eos sleep diagnostics is a non-smoking facility. Please refrain from using any tobacco products while inside the building or on the surrounding property. This includes but is not limited to cigarettes, e-cigarettes, pipes, cigars, chew, snuff, and dip.
- Please be courteous with our facility’s accommodations, and notify a staff member if there are any problems with your furniture, bedding, or restroom.
- Please be honest and forthright with information about your life that may relate to your health or sleep habits.
- Please participate during our patient education procedures and ask any questions that you may have about our sleep lab or your testing.